The Direction Of N.C.P.C.
Goals and Plans for the Coalition
Our Goals and Plans are ambitious, yet achievable through hard work and compassion for those in need. We will accomplish these goals and plans through various funding methods. Including donations \ contributions from the general public, online and live charity auctions of donated items. Seeking Corporation sponsorship. Thrift store revenues and public fundraisers.
1. Reaching out to those in need throughout North Carolina, bringing relief to the needy and impoverished are part of our long term goals.
2. Reducing the plight and hardships of those in need through our Food Program, we are partners with the Food Bank of Central & Eastern N.C., Raleigh.
3. Meeting the non-medical needs of area nursing home residents through our Least of These Outreach.
4. Establish a temporary / emergency homeless shelter for individuals and familes.
5. Provide Clothing to those in need.
A small box truck or van to pick up and deliver food and donated items.
Your financial support for cost of the food pantry and operations.
Volunteers for our Least of These Outreach and Visitation Program.
Your unwanted and slightly used items.
Volunteers for our C-CAP program.
Your prayers for our organization and those we seek to help.
A larger building to house all operations.
Applicant nominees for our Board of Directors.
Please contact our Executive Director if you can meet any of these Immediate needs. 919-617-1444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in mind our organization is developed and operated by volunteers. Your help is needed and appreciated. Your contributions are tax deductibile as allowable by law. North Carolina Poverty Coalition is a 501(c)(3) public charity.